Whether you’re looking to enhance your core workouts, tone certain muscles, improve your flexibility, stabilize your balance and posture, target a specific muscle for injury rehabilitation, or achieve an effective full-body workout, the TheraBand Mini Ball can help you accomplish your goals. It’s perfect for performing physical therapy exercises in a clinical setting and a great addition to any home exercise routine.
You can also incorporate the Mini Ball to increase the difficulty and effectiveness of yoga and Pilates programs. The included instructional poster helps you create and learn an exercise progression to meet your objectives. The Mini Ball is a fantastic exercise tool for athletes, patients in physical therapy programs, and others who wish to improve their balance, flexibility, strength, and overall health.
- Small therapy ball strengthens key muscles in the abdomen, enhances core health, and improves endurance, posture, and balance when used in rehabilitation, strengthening, and toning exercise programs
- Place small pilates ball under lower back when performing crunches and other ab workouts to create a more challenging and intense abdominal exercise routine
- Position soft ball between your body and the floor or wall to improve stability, balance, and muscle endurance, especially when used in a shoulder strengthening or core strengthening program
- Anti-burst 9 inch diameter ball is designed to remain elastic and squishy when fully inflated and is slightly textured to stay in place while performing yoga, pilates, or physical therapy exercises
- Pump not required, can be easily inflated with included tube and breath, comes with an instruction booklet that includes various abdominal, upper body, lower body, and shoulder rehabilitation exercises